Sunday, August 20, 2006

injuries galore

3 teeth to be operated on by end of next week (but I haven't book appointment yet).

What the heck is GA? General Anesthetic? As long as it knocks me out during the surgery so that I do not know what is going on during the surgery ... it is FINE by me! Very FINE!

Last night went to Double O with some of the bitches to celebrate Cyn's birthday. Yay she's 23!

Wishing you get prettier every year.

Yesterday someone say everyone must die with her. Hahah she didn't even get tipsy!!! The rest of us stayed safe with our few jugs of lychee martini, vodka red bull and whisky dry jugs. No lambos nor waterfalls .... PHEW!!!!

That silly ducky, wanted to just eat the lychee only. We had a good time making her try the different alcohols we ordered. Her face just seemed to get more and more sour with every sip of alcohol.

Darn I cannot post my pictures ... either too ugly or too blur. Sigh.

But last night a bit unlucky lah.

I kinda slipped from my chair, knocked my chin against the table and broke a glass.

Then STUPID me helped to kick the glass away to a safer corner under the table ... I WAS WEAR STRAPPY HEELS!!!! Now got one cut on my big toe. It didn't hurt that much, but I was practically dripping blood everywhere. Tissue was coloured with sooo much red. I had to walk to the nearest toilet outside to wash my blood soaked ... HEEL!!! ... my feet was like as if I stepped into RED PAINT! GAH!!! So much blood. Dunno why also ... not that pain.

Okay loh ... got plaster liao, paste liao, then heck care liao. I wanted to dance the night away. Hee hee.

Oh and my friend was right when he said that alcohol will help ease the pain of my teeth for the meanwhile. Hee hee I didn't think about it the whole night ... until this morning when I woke up with a headache.

My hubby said that I was holding my head like as if I was having headache ... WHEN I WA SLEEPING!! HAHAh I must have looked damn funny. And dunno which bastard bug bit me while I slumbered ... a HUGE itchy bump is not on my tummy. Sheesh.

Okay ... injuries thus far that haven't healed or been solved :
- 2 big holes on the left upper row back teeth
- 1 big decaying wisdom tooth lower back left side
- bitten tip of my tongue
- a cut on my toe
- a blue black mark on my left wrist (dunno when the hell I got that)
- a patch of scraped skin on my right leg (touch water pain leh)

Now I also kenna SORE THROAT and COUGH. My flu package is arriving soon. T_T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home