Friday, August 25, 2006

puppies welcome

I still haven't gone to the polyclinic to make the dental appointment.

I'm too damn scared.

So I'm going to wait for my hubby to come back next Wednesday before going to make that appointment.

Meanwhile my tooth is not hurting that much anymore ... thus my procrastination for the surgery.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The company event on Tuesday was a big success ... I ended up sleeping most of the trip back from Batam ... I just hope I didn't drool.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

My hubby took my laptop ... so I'm unable to resize any of my pics to upload here. Sigh ... yeah this stupid desktop doesn't have Adobe Photoshop and my installation disk doesn't work ... it's too scratched up. T_T

So you all gotta settle for .... VIDEOS! hahah.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home