Sunday, September 17, 2006

Vivo City ... hmmm



Vivo City is right next door to the building I work in. I can already see it's form and the inner pillars all being erected and prepped for October when they will open.

They will have :
- the biggest cinema (great for after work relaxations)
- hypermarket (perfect for grocery shopping)
- shopping (they better have all my fave brands, and lots of sales)
- 4 rooftop pools (er when sentosa is right across? Maybe night swimming then.)
- amphitheatre (cinema not enough?)

Although it is not expected to be FULLY opened by October. Some outlets will be opening in October while others around November. Will check it out once it opens to have a look see.




If Vivo City is everything that it promises ... I won't need to trudge down to Orchard anymore. My shopping can be all done right next to my work place.

Not to mention my lunch hour is never going to be boring anymore. Hee hee. Ooh I foresee a lot of SPENDING to be done during my lunch hour now. Can't wait.



Pretty lighting ... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home