Monday, September 11, 2006

WTF KFC?!

I'm gonna be thinking more than twice when next I crave for Kentucky Fried Chicken.

Today I saw the most disgusting thing while ordering a Shrooms Burger meal (luckily I ate that and not chicken).

Hubby and I saw someone throw in a piece of chicken but it slipped through the cover thingy and dropped on the floor.

Right thing to do is to pick it up and throw it away right?

But NO! This person ... picked it up with FOOD THONGS (used to pick up the chicken and put into the boxes to serve) and then chuck it back with the REST OF THE CHICKEN!!!!

WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?!

Is there some sort of ... 5-second rule here in here that I do not know of??? Like if it has been on the floor for less than 5 seconds it's okay to eat???

I was staring at it not believing it.

My hubby, the ever opinionated one when it comes to food, pointed out to the cashier of their ... ahem ... folly. She (or maybe he, not sure) went to the kitchen, told the staff, and that staff took the "dropped-on-the-floor" chicken with another pair of FOOD THONGS (that I think was handling the other chicken at the back) ...and guess what ...

No he didn't throw it into any bin.

HE BLOODY HELL THREW IT STRAIGHT INTO THE DEEP FRYER!!!!! With the rest of the cooking CHICKEN!!!!

WTF?! Then and there I loudly complained to my hubby that we're lucky we didn't order chicken or else sure fall sick one.

The staff I think were deaf or something. Didn't do ANYTHING!!!! In fact they didn't even apologise for their total lack of hygeine, ethics and sense of committment to uphold the image of KFC.

.
.
.

What did I do since I last blogged?

- Basically worked and worked, slacked a tiny bit and worked some more. This coming week is going to be hell for me. Quite a number of things due.

- Just finished drawing like 8 different concepts of eyes. Will show them in the future but not now.

- Went to Expo today, for John Little Sale (spent $92) and Book Warehouse sale (spent $62).

- Friday night had a blast with my collegues at One Night Stand at Clarke Quay. Yes there's a club there with that name. The relief band was suprisingly good ... played a lot of popular songs which we grooved to. Never imagined that some of my collegues were so ... raring to go on the dancefloor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home