Sunday, September 17, 2006

Top 20 Countdown

Name 20 people you can think of at the top of your head, without reading the questions below.

1. Seng Wee
2. Jieying
3. Eva
4. Yiling
5. Huiyan
6. Michelle
7. Huixin
8. Cyndi
9. Adeline
10. Benjamin
11. Tanner
12. Elis
13. PG
14. Kairen
15. Jack
16. Fiona
17. Jacqueline
18. Sebastian
19. Peishi
20. Shawn

How did you meet no.14?

He was my school mate back in Anglican High.

What would you do if you never met no.1?

Oh my god, I really have no idea. One thing first I won't be married. Most probably be studying overseas or something like that.

What would you do if no.20 and no.9 dated?

Noooooooooooo! First of all 20 is way too short for 9. And 20 already has a steady gf.

Did you ever like no.19?

Like as in sister yeah of course. Still do.

Would no.6 and no.17 make a good couple?

I don't think they wanna be lesbians.

Describe no.3.

The thin gal in our group, who never stops "dieting" and saying she fat even though she cannot fit even into a size 0. She's that petite, pretty cute though. But she's a tough cookie, independant.

Do you think no.8 is attractive?

Hell yeah!!!

Tell me something about No. 7.

FELLOW MAMBO KAKI!!!!

Do you know any of 12's family?

Yeah, I met her family during her 21st Birthday party. Really nice.

What's no.8's favorite?

Her DROOL ... (fellow friends will know what I mean)

What language does no.15 speak?

English, Mandarin, and dunno what chinese dialect.

Who is no.9 going out with?

I have absolutely no idea. Maybe she can enlighten us about that. Hee hee.

How old is no.16 now?

Should be 24.

When was the last time you talked to no.13?

If online counts ... last week on messenger.

Who's no.2's favorite band/singer?

... chinese singer? I really dunno.

Would you date no.4?

I'm am straight ... and married.

Would you date no.7?

I REPEAT. STRAIGHT AND MARRIED!

Is No 15 single?

Nope.

What's no. 10's last name?

Oh.

Would you ever be in a serious relationship with no.18?

No. First, I'm married. Second, he's got a great gf. Third, I think our characters won't mix well together.

Which school does no.3 go to?

She's no longer schooling.

What's your favorite thing about no.5?

Her ever lasting positiveness.

Have you seen no.1 naked?

Of course. Hee hee. =P

Tag 5 more people to do this.

Wah liew I cannot think of anyone leh!!!! Aiyah. I'm a nice person lah ... I don't want to tag anyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home