Saturday, October 07, 2006

Vivo & Haze

VIVO CITY HAS OPENED!!!

But sad to say it's only half done. 50% of the stores are not ready yet. But I do see several names that I love.

FWomen, Zara, TopShop, Warehouse, Giodarno, G2000, Charles & Keith, Forever21.

It even has Toys'R'Us!!!! YAY!!! Any time I feel glum, I can go there to perk up with cute stuff.

Tangs is the departmental store there. Looks quite chic, but I didn't like the crowd jostling so I didn't check it out.

Maybe Monday after work. Hahahaha. Damn I'll be going there like EVERY FREAKING DAY!!!!

Here's a little flyer of the opening. *click*

I took only a few photos. Yes I was too busy shopping. I bought a damn nice top and a sweet skirt. Even a few stuff from Toys'R'Us.













Cute buys! Perfect for clubbing at Double O tonight! $39 top from Forever21. $16.90 green skirt from Nichii Fashioncity. Devil's staff and flower $4.90 from Toys'R'Us. Hee hee.



There's got to be something seriously wrong going on!!!

I thought it was my contacts. I thought I wore a defected pair. But damn it's not!!!

I wake up and head to work with my head sniffing around in SMOKE! Not mist ... it is smoke!!! I can smell it on me even when I reach the office!

It is so bad that I cannot even see the National Stadium.

Last night when I looked down my corridor, I actually found that the end of it was BLUR WITH SMOKE!!!

Hope this haze goes away soon. I can actually feel my immune system getting weaker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home