Sunday, October 29, 2006

Crazy Funky Halloween

Last night's Halloween with the girls was a big blast!!!!

In the afternoon I was going on a search for any sort of masks or ears or horns. All the costume shops were like all rented out, sold out or too goddam expensive.

You imagine a pair of horns (ordinary devil horns with a little sequins) would have cost me $15 to RENT! Crazy!!!

Next year, I think I'll go as a kitty. Or maybe a pirate! Kekek .. planning for next year liao. So fast. The others had a lot of fun too. Taking pictures with all the other patrons. There were SOOOOO many great costumes but rental I've been asking around is around $40 and up. And cannot keep! I don't see the point.

I saw a girl (but damn I forgot to take a picture of her) who had this HUGE feather hat ala Mardi Gras parade hat, which cost her $150 to RENT!!! CRAZY! And she told me she had a headache wearing it. Well, better make full use of the money she's paying sia.

My girls!!!
Fiona the innocent angel! (Good for me the devil to bully)
Xiao Jack (is this how to spell) went as a cheerleader. Really cool boots she had.
Yan went as a goth girl. To me she looked like a life sized goth dolls. Love her skirt!!!!
Me as a little devil with a mini devil fork courtesy of Yan.
Xueni wore big red horns too. But I still cannot tell if their devil or bull horns.
Va, Yazi and Eric's gf wore masks that I brought.

Oh the two guys.

Eric just wore a white mask ala Phantom of the Opera.

Kairen had HUGE horns too like Xueni. He keep telling me that I'm his ka-gia (direct translation "leg-child" but of course it doesn't mean that.) It just means that I'm his junior ... just because my horns are smaller. But I had the fork!!! He said seniors no need forks. BLEAH!!! Hahaha.

There was a really hot scene between these two ... kekek.

What I saw ... gosh the list is REALLY long.
The common ones :
- A LOT OF DEVILS
- a couple of angels
- zombies
- dead people
- fairies
- dogs
- kitties (no catwomen though)
- maids
- cowgirls/boys
- bloodied surgeons (the whole zouk staff of bartenders and bouncers wore like this last night!)
- nurses (some bloody too)
- a SIA stewardess (a male whole stuffed his bra with something and a old english lady mask. He actually walked delicately like a "lady" too)
- 3 raunchy SIA stewardess (they kinda were sluttish cuz one of them kept grabbing between her legs. Dunno why. Most likely drunk.)
- ghosts (there was a whole group that just took white sheets and cut two holes in it.)
- ghost brides
- cheerleaders
- plenty of goth girls/guys
- vampires
- bunnies
- nuns
- pirates
- iranians? or arabs? What's the correct term?
- witches
- a lot of those mad killers like from Psycho and Scary Movie

The ones who STOOD OUT!
- a koala bear with a huge head
- two chun li's (one was a girl who was so flat and we kept suspecting she was a guy but she's a girl, the other was a guy but damn he looked better than the girl girl chun li!!)
- a mahjong tile HONG ZHONG!!!!
- an emperor
- HARD GAY!!! Yes there was one guy. He and our friend Kairen did the infamous crotch pumping together HAHAHA.
- a monk (the guy really went ALL BALD!)
- cleopetra
- bloody butchers carrying around body parts (these were the security people for the cars)
- Mario!!!
- construction workers
- terrorists ala Control Strike.
- Snoopy
- Donald Duck
- 3 mexican dudes

Sad to say I don't have ALL the pictures. A lot of them are in Fiona's and Yan's sister's camera. Girls!!! I want hor!!!! Send to me via MSN.

Here are some of the more ... interesting photos lah. But if you wanna see the whole Halloween set of photos that I took just click ... here.













Other news of Tyrene :

Friday night after work met hubby to go all the way to Clementi to eat ...



Botak Jones

First thing we notice there, it's a kopitiam (coffeeshop). Second, there was a LONG queue for it. Hrmm ... long queue according to Singaporean mentality equals good food! Kekeke.

I had the Botak Burger. (1 beef patty) While hubby had a whopping ... U-Crazy-What!? Burger. <-- THREE FREAKING BEEF PATTIES!

Verdict : It was ... VERY VERY FILLING! It was not bad if you're really hungry. It's like 150g each patty. But it was like an extra $1 for each patty that you wanted cheese on. We had four loh so had to pay $4 extra. We didn't know loh!

Had to wait quite long too for the food. But then again, a lot of people ordered.

Next time I wanna try their fish and chips. Hubby wanna try the steaks. Hee hee.

Saw this poster on the mrt on the way home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home