Sunday, October 22, 2006

vivo (again) and DblO Date?!

Hee hee. Quite a nice little weekend I had.

Yesterday was ... funny.

Went to Vivo City. It's scary how far back the traffic queued up to get into the Vivo carpark ... well it's free til the end of the month ... but for only the first 3 hours. T_T Spent like half an hour from point of turn into carpark til the time we found a lot. Considered lucky cause there were SO MANY cars.

We had a stalk a family who looked kinda lost and was searching for their car. Then they (we too) heard the magical beep beep! Yay their car was very near where we waited. Woot! GOT A LOT!

Super crowded Vivo. The novelty of the place is wearing off on me. I'm more fascinated by the outdoor third level wading pools and the walkways around facing sentosa. Beautiful resort feeling.

A lot of families were there on the 3rd level. Kids playing, some swimming. Adults cooling off their feet. It's really different. Only thing missing is clean air. Sigh.

I would imagine there are night would be really beautiful.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay enough about Vivo. Let's talk about the night. Hahaha.

I went DblO ... without letting hubby know. Kekeke.

Why?

Cause he was already there and I wanted to surprise him!

I found his friend when I got there. Got him to bring me to the table like as if I was some girl he picked up. Lo and behold. I stood in front of hubby for quite a few seconds before he was like "What are you doing here?" Hahahaha. He didn't recognise me loh! Heng ah.

Had quite a bit of fun. But went back early cause he was tired.

I saw him smoke ... a minus point for me.

But he quickly rectify that by telling me this as we drove home that night.

"Seeing you like that tonight, I think I fell in love with you all over again."

*blushes*

Ended the night with calamari and beef hor fun ... bliss sia!!!





-----------------------------------------------------------------



Ooh today I went to his shop again. Found this pair of really adorable shades. I think I'll ask him to reserve it for me tomorrow. I want it!!! TOOOO CUTE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home