Sunday, October 15, 2006

Hazy days are still here



This is shitty.

I have a sore throat and a cough which I mostly cannot control at work and break out in fits of spit and sputter.

My car which I sent for a car wash only on Wednesday night was covered by a LAYER OF DUST (it could be dirt or ash for all I know) by Saturday morning. And it's not a small layer, I could see the dirt from 5 meters away!!!

My phleagm today is thick and tastes yucky. Doesn't help that I'm a good citizen who doesn't know how to spit. It's like having a liquid gum in your throat that annoys you so much yet you can't rid of.

My hubby took my lappy so I cannot post the pics of the heavenly dinner I had with Yan and Ling on Friday night. We went to this restaurant called "The Sun and The Moon" at Wheelock 3rd level.

The atmosphere ... cozy and zen.

The food ... small portions (as compared to the prices) but oh so HEAVENLY!!!

Just imagine ... beef that MELTS in your mouth.

Veggies bbq-ed to just the right amount and even the sweet potato which the kebabs were stucked on tasted yummy!!! (imagine sticks of food poked into the tiny logs of sweet potato. We were attacking the potato before we even finished the kebab.)

The soft shell crab tempura was divine! Not at all oily and tasted so yummy without that strong seafood smell.

The sushi was different. We didn't know what the yellow stuff was on top, but whatever it was it was delish!!!

But the bill ... woah ... $78++ in all. But the 3 of us didn't mind paying every cent. It was heaven to our tastebuds.

After that we headed off to Butter Factory to meet Va and the rest of the girls. It was small but I LOVED the look of the place. Wall displays of great cartoons, most of whom I recognise but I can't remember the name.

The music was DRAB at first but after midnight it picked up. R&B! WOOT!

But the crowd was sadly disappointing. My group felt ... YOUNG. The crowd was mostly in their 30s, or a lot more. Very few 20s.

Luckily my group was big enough for us to have our own fun.

Hubby status : He's somewhere in China now. Dunno if he left Danyang yet. I gave him a ... list of things to get for me there. Mainly coloured contact lens, mp4 player, and sportsac bags (tokidoki series)

I'm not worry about him with girls there. I know he prefers me (do not puke). What I worry more is his eating. Kekekeke. Hope he's not getting too fat there.

Missing him though. Being sick adds on to the lonelineses. sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home