Thursday, October 19, 2006

oh crap

CRAP!!!

Literally ... crap was found ALL OVER MY CAR this evening when I went out to buy Katong Laksa.

(Lai I hope you're reading this bit. Kaaaaa - toooooong laaaaaaaak saaaaaaaaa! Hope you're good in America haha)

Okay back to crap ... I had the idiocy to not check the lot that I parked in. I should have seen the tree, I should have heard all the damn birds in that tree. I should have known my car has since last night become PRIME target for ... bird poo.

It's like ALL THE BIRDS suffered diarrhoea last night. (wondering who's the bastard who feeds them leftover rice every morning. I kid you not. There's someone in our block feeding these birds. Every morning I'll see a certain part of the floor near the carpark with leftover rice~!)

The birds needed to poo ... and my car was their toilet bowl ... cries.

I was like SPEEDING all the way to the car wash. Poor guy at the carwash must have thought "OH CRAP!" when they saw my ride.

Yes buddy, same sentiments on my side too.

Soon it got all nice and clean. A good six dollars spent.

.
.
.

In other news ... hubby is coming back tonight. Bought the laksa for him to eat when he comes back at 4am ++ later. Hope he's hungry. I think budget airlines usually don't have food.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home