Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Interesting Pictures

Found this car in B2 of Cineleisure carpark.


Pooh Bear Obsession, found in the carpark beside the hawker centre opposite Harbourfront.


This tea was super relaxing to smell. Too bad it was not mine Michelle stole the dark cookie. Poor Eva was left with the white cookie only.




Okay ... I found something interesting in Clarke Quay while waiting for the girls. Celebrated Ling's birthday at .. at ... damn what was that restaurant's name?

I'm suffering memory loss now.

All I remembered were the wondering Tacos, Fajitas, Grilled wraps, etc. GOSH!! The meal was so gooood. Even the appetizer nachos with dips was good! Their cheese dip was to DIE FOR!

All I remember it's beside Brewerkz. Damn ... it something lizard. Or was it chameleon?


Okay back to the interesting ... thing I found at Clarke Quay. I'll just post the pictures and you see for yourself.


Okay this was just the top view. But when I got lower.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
Can you see it yet??? No? Look below.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Thank you for viewing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home